Thursday, June 13, 2013

Share on Original Autel MaxiDAS DS708



I think lots of of professional automobile repairer are familiar with Autel Maxidas DS708. Yeah, the device is a state of art diagnostic technique that delivers more correct, more stable, more comprehensive, simpler and faster diagnosis. MaxiDAS DS708 supports lots of kinds of language, and it can work with Asian, European and American cars. Now the DS708 has got lots of reviews, such as the following.

First. I check Autel DS708 few cars and work excellent.
Mercedes 211 2004 the functions are same as DAS, but without details.
Live information have factory comparation information,same as DAS.

Then I try on AUDI A8 2005 ,function is same like VAG Com or other scaner,btw evry chanel and value have description.

Check on Renault laguna II ,i have acces at all control units,dtc,real information,active check functions alomost same with Clip.

Check on Ford Focus TDCI,have a menu like IDS and can acces evry control unit and all functions. more

I think with the new updatex maxidas will be powerfull,but seldom can have the functions like a dealer device.

Check on Opel Astra H 2005 ,when try to acces control units a mesage error come out (ecu unknown reference)
and only read ,clear codes and live information function was obtainable.

Second. I bought this ds708 today and seems to me excellent device to me.
I worked in citroen and stool services there was the originals tools. ds708 nice to allmoust same like original tools. (not all models but lot of them)
I try today log to volvo s60 and Autel Code Reader show to me lot of ecus and information. There was some program options to.
It is not the toy it is nice alternative for originals tools.
There's some comic thinks to.
One. I can’t alter explore home page.(because keyboard disappears)
Two. on box are the fiat but no fiat soft.(be prepared later)
I try work about some weeks then i know more of ds708.

No comments:

Post a Comment